Saturday, September 5, 2009

Magnum Farce



"Hey do you want me to buy you some DVDs? They are on sale."
"Nein, mother, I will pay with my own monies like a respectable teenager."
"Too bad, I'm going to buy you a DVD anyway. Just to spite you."
"Uh."
"Do you want Magnum Force or not?"
"Lalo Schifrin did the theme music."
"Well?"
"Uh. I heard about it on the Internet. But now that you mention it, I kinda want to watch Ghostbusters 2 more."
"Too bad."
"What, mother."
"What is Magnum Force's rating, anyway?"
"Uh, R. R for... respectable."
"Do people make out in this movie?"
"How should I know, I've never seen it."
"Look, stop saying that you'll buy things with your own money. I am going to pay for this and every other thing you want forever."
"No no no no no mum. That's embarassin. I don't even want to watch Magnum Force anymore. You killed it."
"Young lady, we are going right back to the DVD racks and we are going to select Magnum Force and we are going to watch it."
"Neeein!"

No comments:

Post a Comment