Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bawksin

How many days has this blog gone without a post on boxing? Too damn long.

I finally watched the Cotto Clottey match the other day, and I've got to say, I underestimated Clottey a whole lot. I expected Cotto to dominate the match, but Clottey kept him at bay with some lazer precision jabbing and great agression.
Cotto, on the other hand, was not as impressive. He won and everything, but he definitely needed to be more accurate. He showed some good ring generalship in a few points in the match, trapped Clottey in the corner for a bit.
Overall, the match was good.
Both guys played hard.
God Bless and good night.

On another note, Cotto is supposed to be fighting Pacquiao in November. Cotto will obviously have the size and power advantage, but Many has the everything else advantage, including speed. I can see it now, Manny slipping a Cotto left hook before landing a left straight that knocks Cotto's head into the crowd.
Yes I am a Pacquiao fan and I support favoritism on this blog.

On another topic, Fight Night Round 4 is coming out very very soon, and I am having a conniption fit waiting for it. 60 frames per second, physics based boxing, a new and improved career mode, MIKE FUCKING TYSON, and some other modes that don't matter because the career mode is so damn awesome. I'll be obsessed with that and make the SCS crew wonder why I've disappeared for the next two weeks after the game comes out. Wooooo bawksin.
I'm done now, continue with the torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment