Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A New Cast Member

Hey all. I'm just making a quick post to introduce a new cast member to our (frustratingly audience-less) freak show. Yes, this new member is Heal Mack. I'll let him speak for himself, but first I just wanted to touch upon a few things.

In addition to the comic I am going to be working on with Jax, there is another project that I'm currently working on. I won't disclose any information about it now, considering it's not that far into development and I am still unsure as to whether I will go anywhere with it, but if I do, you guys will hear of it.

Also, the game design blog I was planning to make with a friend is experiencing some difficulties. That is, we lack a name. So, if anyone wants to recommend a name we could go by, I'd take it into consideration. Names aren't necessarily my strong suit, and I won't attempt to go with a name that's mediocre.

Well there you go. Now I'll let Heal Mack speak for himself. Give him a warm welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment