Saturday, June 13, 2009

SCHOOL

High Schools are filled with rude, ignorant pricks who delight in attacking and defaming their own peers to gain some sort of validation from other peers, even though this validation is meaningless as they will all end up on the side of a road with a "WILL WORK 4 FOOD" sign or in jail for some sort of criminal activity as they are all so fucking incompetent.

High Schools are all about having fun now, even when having fun now will ruin your life later. Why does a fifteen year old want to skip school to smoke weed? Why does that girl think that sleeping with the quarterback(who sucks, by the way) will make her profile in high school better, when all he's going to do is talk about her behind her back?

High Schools are the worst places to learn, because for every child that actually wants to listen, learn, and get ahead in life, there are 10 that want to sit in the back of the classroom and make a massive commotion because mommy doesn't give them enough attention.

I'm not saying I was a perfect student, but High School just was not a great institution of learning for me. It was a 4 year popularity contest based on the most superficial of qualifiers, and I'm happy that I don't have to deal with it any longer.

4 comments:

  1. I never attended a high school like that.
    But it sounds bad from the way you describe it. And from the other blog posts, it definitely sounds like a lot of the schools in America are similar.

    ...):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes. Most schools in America are filled with idiots. I feel so sorry for my 6th hour teacher... She got every troublemaker in my grade in 1 class, and she was a substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, I'm Canadian? But yeah, my high school is only moderately different from Twill's, at least from my point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete